SomTabs to clean your SomnoMed device
SomTabs® by SomnoMed® are recommended for the gentle and thorough cleaning of all SomnoMed devices. We recommend you clean your device either daily or weekly depending on your needs. SomTabs clean even the hard-to-reach areas of your device. See the Box for full direction on use.
SomTabs are a gentle and thorough cleaning method for all SomnoMed devices
- Exclusively manufactured for SomnoMed and specifically designed for use with SomnoMed devices; helps to keep device in pristine working condition
- The first and only oral device cleaning tablet that does not contain Sodium Perborate which is linked with toxicity to reproduction¹.
SomTabs are available in a pack of 30.
Instructions for using SomTabs
- Dissolve a SomTabs tablet in sufficient amounts of warm water in the travel case (approx. 35’C/95’ F). Never use hot water as hot water damages your device and will invalidate the warranty.
- Carefully place your SomnoDent® device in the travel case. All parts must be completely immersed in the cleaning solution.
- After about 15 minutes, remove the device and small parts from the travel case. Make sure not to lose any small parts! Empty the solution from the travel case.
- After having removed the device from the travel case, thoroughly brush it with a tooth brush and rinse it under cool running water.
- Clean the metal components of the SomnoDent Flex, Edent, Classic, or Herbst devices with a cleaning brush or a toothbrush.
- Dry all parts of the device and the travel case carefully and thoroughly using a clean towel.
- When not in use, the device should be stored as per your SomnoMed device instructions for use.
- Important: Keep your device away from direct sunlight.
Important Reminders About Your Device and SomTabs
- Keep device out of direct sunlight
- Do not use toothpaste on the device as it contains abrasives and may damage device
- Never use hot water as it will damage the device
- Never place SomTabs or the solution in mouth
- Keep away from children and domestic animals
- If swallowed seek immediate medical advice
- Not recommended for users with known Hyper-sensitivity to Persulfates.