- The SomnoDent warranty is invalidated if the patient has subsequent substantial restorative work.
- The warranty covers only repair of the device. If new casts or impressions are required, the warranty is void. In such cases SomnoMed offers to remake the device at a reduced cost. For repairs, the device must come from the dentist, not the patients. Send the device for repairs along with the a repair form – click here for more info.
- Warranty repair work may only be completed by the authorized SomnoMed facility at which the SomnoDent was originally manufactured.
- Repairs not covered under warranty include, but are not limited to: reset bites, acrylic fracture; clasp repair; wing repair; and other damage not caused by manufacturing defects. For example, repairs caused by defective or distorted models, defective or distorted bite records, calculus deposits and device modifications made by non SomnoMed authorized technicians.
Products: SomnoDent Warranty Lengths
SomnoDent Warranty: Signature Line
- Fusion, Flex, Classic, SUAD, and SUAD Ultra – 3 years
SomnoDent Warranty: Standard Line
- Morning Repositioner, AIR, and AIR+ – 1 year
- Herbst Advance – 3 years, Medicare; 2 years Non-Medicare
Contact us with questions about the SomnoDent Product Warranty here.