Required materials for device fabrication:
Full-Arch upper and lower PVS impressions or models (lab stone/buff stone recommended, no plaster). If you prefer to send us just the models, please be sure to double bubble-wrap each model individually.
Protrusive bite registration with at least 3mm of coverage across the entire occlusal surface. Please ensure that you provide ample coverage of both upper and lower occlusal and buccal/lingual surfaces on your bite registrations. This will minimize any margin of error upon articulation.
SomnoMed’s Impression & SOMGauge Protocol
Failure to comply with SomnoMed’s impression and SOMGauge protocol may result in delayed turnaround time or the inability to manufacture a device that effectively opens the airway. Click here to learn more about SomGauge.
Place Your SomnoDent Order
- Place Your SomnoDent Order Here
- Choose your SomnoDent product (click here to view full line of products)
- If not sure on which appliance to select and need advice, please call 1-888-447-6673 option 4.
- Choose your retention type
- While the SomnoDent Classic is inherently ball-clasp retained and the SomnoDent Flex utilizes SMH B-Flex Soft Liner Material (no ball clasps), on all other devices you must select a retention method of SMH B-Flex (soft liner) or Ball-Class Retained.
- Choose your additional device options and add-ons
- Sign and print to send with your impressions
Your completed order form and impressions or models (bubble wrap is encouraged to protect your impressions) will need to be shipped as follows:
- USA: 6513 Windcrest Dr. Ste 100, Plano, TX 75024
- Canada:221 Talbot Street West, Leamington, Ontario, Canada N8H1N8
Visit somnomed.com/shipping for labels (for US customers only)
**In most cases, we are able to ship your new devices within 12-14 business days from the day we receive all the information and materials needed to manufacture the case. ** Failure to complete any of the necessary steps will result in a delay of fabrication