SomnoDent® Air & Air+ Warranty
SomnoMed warrants all SomnoDent Air Products supplied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery to the Providing Dentist. [SomnoMed gives no warranty that the SomnoDent will be efficacious in the treatment of snoring or Obstructive Sleep Apnea.]
- The SomnoDent warranty is invalidated if the patient has subsequent substantial restorative work.
- Additionally, the SomnoDent warranty is covered only for in-mouth breakage.
- The warranty covers only repair of the device. If new casts or impressions are required, the warranty is void. In such cases SomnoMed may offer to remake the device at a reduced cost.
- Warranty repair work may only be completed by the authorized SomnoMed facility at which the SomnoDent was originally manufactured.
- Repairs not covered under warranty include, but are not limited to: reset bites, acrylic fracture; clasp repair; wing repair; and other damage not caused by manufacturing defects. For example, repairs caused by defective or distorted models, defective or distorted bite records, calculus deposits and device modifications made by non SomnoMed authorized technicians.
Please Note: SomnoMed warranties the repair costs for our company to repair your device. However, because your dentist is responsible for fitting your device, you may have to incur a cost with your dentists’ office, including, but not limited to, costs associated with a dental visit, new impressions if necessary, as well as other potential services. Please contact your dentist for more information.