Unmask Sleep Apnea: Experience the SomnoDent™ Difference
As the global leader in Continuous Open Airway Therapy (COAT)®, SomnoMed® provides clinically proven treatment options for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and sleep bruxism.
Characteristics of a High-Quality Oral Device
For many years, oral devices have been a cottage industry with individual dental labs across the country making their own “custom” devices. Because Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a medical condition, prescribing a high-quality medical device will ensure patients are treated with a product proven to successfully treat this chronic condition.
- Evidence-Based: Clinical evidence demonstrating the efficacy of treatment through more than 17 clinical studies.
- Comfortable: Designed with proprietary materials, SomnoDent devices are known for their custom fit.
- FDA cleared: reviewed, 510(k) cleared medical devices; Manufactured under ISO13485 medical device Quality Management System.
- Durable: Warrantied against manufacturing defects for 1 year or longer with a device life expectancy of 3-5 years.
- Technologically advanced materials that improve patient comfort and product function.
- Compliant: Compliance recording function to measure a patient’s adherence to treatment.
- Customized: Patient-specific and fitted by a qualified sleep dentist.
- Treatment Guidelines:*NEW AASM Clinical Practice Guidelines for 2015, recently published in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine.
SomnoDent patients experience Better Sleep. 9 out of 10 SomnoDent patients report improvement in sleep quality1. Our patients simply sleep better! Improved Compliance is shown in 88% of SomnoDent patients who reported regular use of their SomnoDent device1 enhancing efficacy of treatment. SomnoDent’s unique SMH BFlex technology provides Unparalleled Comfort2 which increases compliance with the device.
Fit Matters: Why You Should Choose SomnoDent
For patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) — the comfort and quality of their device are paramount to them receiving full clinical benefit. Since 2004, SomnoMed has manufactured devices meeting the highest level quality and service standards. As a professional partner, SomnoMed has helped physicians recognize the important characteristics of a high-quality oral device when prescribing COAT (Continuous Open Airway Therapy).
As a professional partner, SomnoMed has helped physicians recognize the important characteristics of a high-quality oral device when prescribing COAT.
SomnoDent is also the first dorsal device to offer compliance recording technology in the US. Using SomnoDent with compliance recording, SomnoMed’s proprietary compliance recording technology, your patients will experience the same compliance benefits as CPAP in an oral device.
How SomnoDent Compares
- Over 400,000 patients treated.
- ISO13485 and FDA 510(k) cleared medical devices.
- Product lines that feature premium and lower cost dorsal devices as well as E0486 approved devices.
- Made with high-quality materials such as proprietary SMH BFlex.
- Offers premium comfort for patients. Almost 9 out of 10 patients rated the comfort of their SomnoDent device as good or better.1
- Strong clinical evidence base with over 17 clinical studies. 91% of patients reported improvement in sleep quality with SomnoDent.2
- Growing dental network with over 2,500 dentists nationwide.
- First and only dorsal device with proprietary compliance recording technology similar to CPAP.
- Edentulous devices available.
- SomnoDent devices are fully repairable.
- Device warranties up to 3 years.
Have questions about treating your obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) patients with SomnoDent oral devices? Contact us or call 1-888-447-6673
AM / Respir Crit Care Med Vol 163. Pp 1457-1461, 2001 SMH BFlex not available in Classic Device.