For many years, oral devices have been a cottage industry with individual dental labs across the country making their own “custom” devices. Because Obstructive Sleep Apnoea is a medical condition, prescribing a high-quality medical device will ensure patients are treated with a product proven to successfully treat this chronic condition.
- Customized “patient-specific” oral device that is fitted by a qualified sleep dentist
- Manufactured under ISO13485 medical device Quality Management System
- Strong clinical evidence demonstrating efficacy of treatment
- Durable product with warranty against manufacturing defects (2 years)
- Technologically advanced materials that improve patient comfort and product function
- Compliance recording function to measure patient’s adherence to treatment