SomnoDent® WarrantySomnoMed® warrants all SomnoDent oral devices supplied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12-36 months, depending on the product, from the date of delivery to the Providing Dentist. View warranty information here. (SomnoMed gives no warranty that the SomnoDent will be efficacious in the treatment of snoring or Obstructive Sleep Apnea.)
- The SomnoDent warranty is invalidated if the patient has subsequent substantial restorative work.
- The warranty covers only repair of the device. If new casts or impressions are required, the warranty is void. In such cases SomnoMed offers to remake the device at a reduced cost. For repairs, the device must come from the dentist, not the patients. Send the device for repairs along with the a repair form – click here for more info.
- Warranty repair work may only be completed by the authorized SomnoMed facility at which the SomnoDent was originally manufactured.
- Repairs not covered under warranty include, but are not limited to: reset bites, acrylic fracture; clasp repair; wing repair; and other damage not caused by manufacturing defects. For example, repairs caused by defective or distorted models, defective or distorted bite records, calculus deposits and device modifications made by non SomnoMed authorized technicians.
Products: SomnoDent Warranty LengthsSomnoDent Warranty: Signature Line
- Fusion, Flex, Classic, SUAD, and SUAD Ultra – 3 years
- Morning Repositioner, AIR, and AIR+ – 1 year
- Herbst Advance – 3 years, Medicare; 2 years Non-Medicare
Contact us with questions about the SomnoDent Product Warranty here.