How to Clean Your SomnoDent Oral Device: SomTabs
Pricing and Quantities Info
SomTabs is available for purchase via Amazon and comes in a box with a 30 day supply. Buy more and save on SomTabs for your device.
- 3 boxes – save 10%
- 6 boxes – save 20%
- 12 boxes – save 25%
*No promo code required! Discount applied in cart.
SomTabs are a gentle and thorough cleaning method for all SomnoMed devices
- Exclusively manufactured for SomnoMed and specifically designed for use with SomnoMed devices; helps to keep device in pristine working condition
- The first and only oral device cleaning tablet that does not contain Sodium Perborate which is linked with toxicity to reproduction [source].
- Kills 99% of germs and odor-causing bacteria while keeping your device clean.
- Suitable for dentures, mouth guards, and other oral appliance products.
- Not intended for ingestion, if swallowed we recommend seeking medical advice. Not recommended for users with known hypersensitivity to persulfates.
Wondering how to clean your SomnoDent device? Click here to view SomTabs cleaning instructions. Important Reminders:
- Keep your device out of direct sunlight.
- Never use toothpaste on the device as it contains abrasives and may damage your SomnoDent.
- Never use hot or boiling water to clean your SomnoDent.
- Always brush your teeth thoroughly prior to inserting your device for the evening.
How to clean: Every morning after removing your device rinse it under running water, place in your SomnoMed retainer with water and add a SomTab. After cleaning the device, store all devices except for SomnoDent Air Plus, in clean water in
After cleaning the device, store all devices except for SomnoDent Air Plus, in clean water in container. The SomonoDent Air Plus should be stored in a dry container to protect against delamination.
While you wait for your SomTabs order to arrive in the mail, you may clean your device with other approved SomnoDent cleaning options:
- Very mild dish detergent soap
- Distilled white vinegar
- Partial denture cleaner (low efferdent, use a 1/4 of the tab)
(for any of these 3 options, only soak for 15 minutes when you wake up in the morning. Remember to store your SomnoDent in a container with clean water, except for the SomnoDent Air Plus, which should be stored in a dry container.)
Please Note: Cleaning tablets containing active oxygen for dentures may permanently damage the plastic of your SomnoDent oral device. The use of any cleaning agents not recommended by SomnoMed will void the devices warranty.
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Percarbonate, CI 73015.